You will need an existing Twitter account to set up the feed from Twitter to Facebook.
1. Login to facebook
2. In the search box at the top of the page, type in 'Twitter'. Click on the 'Twitter Application'
Pic.No.1. Finding the Twitter application
3. The Twitter application will load up. Click on the blue button that says 'Go to Application'
Pic.No.2. Installing the Twitter application
4. You need to allow Facebook to connect to your Twitter feed
Pic.No.3 Click on the 'Allow' button
4. Login to your Twitter account to verify that you own it.
Pic.No.4. A snapshot of the login screen that will appear if you aren't already logged into your Twitter account
5. Make sure you have given Twitter permission to post updates on your Facebook profile
Pic.No.5. Verification page
Check the box called 'Allow Twitter to post updates to'.
That's it! Your Twitter and Facebook accounts are now linked. Next time you Tweet, your Facebook wall will be automatically updated.
Please let me know if you found these instructions useful by leaving a comment. Many thanks!