First of all, you need to have a Twitter account already set up. Assuming that's the case, the easiest way to post your blog on Twitter is to use a tool called 'Twitterfeed', and I will show you how to do it, using my blog as an example.
1. To access Twitterfeed, click on this link: http://twitterfeed.com/
2. Login to Twitterfeed using the same (OpenID) User Name and Password that you would use to login to Twitter.
3. Click on the button called 'Create New Feed' which is located on the top right hand side of the screen. A new screen will open.
In the box called 'Blog URL or RSS Feed URL', paste the web address of your blog, which will normally look like this: http://yourblogsname.blogspot.com/ (obviously you need to insert your blog's name in place of the green text).
Once you have done that, press the button called 'Test RSS Feed'. If you have set the feed up correctly, some green text will appear saying 'Feed parsed Ok'. You can now proceed to Step 6.
5. If Step 4 fails, you can try and use a direct RSS feed instead.
In the box called 'Blog URL or RSS Feed URL', paste your RSS Feed URL. Your RSS Feed URL is this: http://yourblogsname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss (obviously you need to insert your blog's name in place of the green text).
Once you have done that, press the button called 'Test RSS Feed'. If you have set the feed up correctly, some green text will appear saying 'Feed parsed Ok'.
6. Then press the button that says 'continue to Step 2' which is at the bottom of the page on the left hand side.
7. A 'Feed Publishing' screen will appear. Click on the Twitter link (see image below).
Another screen will appear. Go to the drop-down menu called 'Authenticated Twitter Account'. If you haven't yet authenticated your account (i.e. it doesn't show in the drop-down menu) you need to press the big blue button called 'Authenticate Twitter'.
Another screen will appear. Select 'Allow' (see below).
Once your account is authenticated, a green confirmation message will appear saying 'Twitter auth successful' (see picture below).
Then go to the bottom left hand side of the screen and select the button 'Create Service'.
A green confirmation box will appear in the top left saying 'Service Created Succesfully' (see picture above).
Voila! Your blog posts now automatically appear on your Twitter feed.
P.S. Can you let me know how you got on, and whether you found this information useful? Thank you dahlinks.
P.P.S. If you want to pop over to my Twitter account to see this in action please click here - AnnieDickens Twitter